it's words!

Friday, September 01, 2006

from the 'aww' files...

Caitlin, sitting next to Dan, decides to her head on his shoulder.

Dan says, "You gettin' tired, babe?"

Cait: "No. You're just soft."

Studio audience: "AWWWWWWW."

A bit later, "Isn't She Lovely" (Stevie Wonder, I think?) was on the radio. Got stuck in my head. I started singing it. Cait's still got her head on Dan's shoulder, eyes closed now. I'm rocking out. "Isn't she preeeeeeciousssssssssss,"

Dan grins, vaguely impish, and nods.

Studio audience: "AWWWWWWW."

*

On another note. Billboard on City Ave., I think, advertising Gosling's Bermuda Black Rum, which I've never heard of before seeing it. Biggest part of the billboard is taken up with a picture of the bottle, and next to it, in large type:

"UNAVAILABLE ALMOST EVERYWHERE."

Then, smaller, the tagline at the bottom: "Gosling's. For seven stubborn generations."

And the fine print, which was something like: "If you do manage to find a bottle, please drink responsibly."

Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home