it's words!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

and you thought i was kidding...

Dan and I just played Guitar Hero (on hard, career mode) for about an hour and a half solid.

And neither of us are ashamed of it in the least.

When I got home, there was the fruit salad Mom had made earlier in a Tupperware thing on the counter. And there was a note on top of it that said the following:

"Evenin', sweetie! DO NOT INGEST LEST YOU POSSIBLY BECOME DEAD! IT STINKS!!! Love ya, Mom and Dad"

So, there is apparently a biological weapon that runs counter to several international statutes sitting in my kitchen. I'm looking forward to getting the full story tomorrow morning.

A quote from Robbie from last night that must needs be immortalized in some way: "Dude, if I'm gonna get some dome, are you gonna hate on that?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home